5 Detailing Secrets
The pros use many small tricks when detailing cars in Greencastle, PA. These tricks are a result of years of experience. These secrets are mine. You must promise that you won’t reveal where they came from.
Five secrets detailing pros won’t tell you.
1. Laquer thinner: This will remove stubborn grease or paint from minor accidents. Do not rub too hard. It could cause damage to an existing paint. Use a soft rag to apply lacquer thinner and then wipe it off using a microfiber towel. This prevents the car’s original paint from being scratched.
2. Armorall Engine: It can be difficult to make an engine look new when detailing underneath the hood. The secret to a great engine is to place armor in a cup gun, a small auto body paint gun, and spray it on.
3. Amazing Razor: Razors can be used to detail cars. These razors are ideal for removing stickers stuck to windows. If you have a steady hand, razors can also be used to remove gunk from the body. To remove stubborn grease or paint from the body, wrap a towel around the razor.
4. Toothbrush: A toothbrush is one of the most useful tools to clean your car’s interior. This toothbrush is especially useful for reaching hard-to-reach places like corners or between seats. For an extra clean, you can add cleaner or degreaser.
5. Home Touch-Ups: Many people believe they need to hire a professional to do touch-ups. Basic touch-ups are actually quite simple. Locate your car’s paint code (this could be under the hood or in the door jamb). Next, ask your local auto paint shop to mix the smallest amount they have. A simple toothpick is the best tool to apply the paint. A coffee stir stick can also be used. After the paint has dried a bit, you can wipe it off with a paper towel wrapped around razor blades.
These Car detailing Greencastle tips should prove useful. Keep in mind that most of the car detailing tips used by professionals are just small tricks you have accumulated over time. You will be amazed at how simple it is to obtain professional-looking details without paying professional prices. We will be covering more car detailing tips in the next article.
Redmans Elite Detailing
3738 Rolling Hills Drive; Greencastle, PA 17225