Your car is probably one of your most treasured possessions. It is important to maintain your car’s beauty by regularly detailing it in Naples, FL. We will be sharing 10 tips to make your car shine!
1. Start with a clean surface. Before you start detailing your car, make sure it is clean of all dirt and dust.
2. Choose the right products for your job. There are many car detailing products available, so ensure you select the right one for your vehicle.
3. To remove contaminants from your paint surface, use a clay bar. After polishing and waxing, this will give your vehicle a smooth and even finish.
4. Apply wax or polish sparingly. This can cause streaks and smears that could be very difficult to remove. When buffing, be sure to use straight lines.
5. Add wax or sealant to your car’s paint and rims to ensure protection from the elements.
6. Before you apply any cleaning products to the car’s interior, vacuum it well. This will remove dirt and debris which could damage or scratch upholstery.
7. Use a special plastic cleaner to polish the plastic surfaces in your vehicle. It won’t leave streaks and marks.
8. To maintain leather’s softness and appearance, make sure to condition your leather seats with a leather-specific product.
9. Take extra care of mirrors and windows as they can attract dirt, dust, and debris. To get the best results, clean them with a vinegar solution or window cleaner.
10. Finally, dry your vehicle completely before you drive it. If possible, store it in a covered garage.
These tips will help you get the perfect mobile car detailing Naples FL, making your car look better than ever. Don’t delay to get started detailing your car!
So Fresh & So Clean Detailers
1495 Rail Head Blvd Unit 13, Naples FL 34110